Tuesday 4 November 2014

Review on Colgate Optic White products

To mark the end of my Colgate Optic White Dazzling Star Search journey, a review of the products is a must! I hope this review is useful, so here goes:

P.S. This set of review was completed in July, however due to internal requests, I was not allowed to post it till the management gives the green light. 




Colgate Optic White Toothpaste

The must-have substance when brushing our teeth! This powerful substance is essential for our set of bright and white teeth and what Colgate Optic White Toothpaste could help us with is to get one shade whiter teeth after just one week. Amazing isn’t it! Just by brushing your teeth at least twice a day, with the correct brushing techniques and your teeth will be one shade whiter :D Not a difficult task to achieve optimal results ^^

When used regularly, Colgate Optic White Toothpaste could help to fight cavities, protect enamel, remove plaque and freshen breath. Also, it has Whitening Accelerators (silica and pyrophosphate) to safely exfoliate stains and polish teeth surface.

It comes with 2 flavours – Sparkling Mint and Dazzling Mint. Sparkling Mint gives a milder peppermint flavour whereas the Dazzling Mint, a new flavour, gives a cooler peppermint flavour. I’m currently using Dazzling Mint and the taste of the toothpaste is just nice for me :) However, if you are unsure whether you can handle a strong toothpaste taste, then I would recommend you to start off with Sparkling Mint which many has reviewed for having a lighter taste.



Colgate 360° Optic White Toothbrush

Helps to whiten teeth in two ways via the whitening cups and the polishing bristles. The whitening cups are soft rubber cups designed to hold toothpaste so to effectively remove surface stains for a whiter smile, while the polishing bristles help us to achieve whiter teeth by polishing away surface stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Also, with the 360° function, our cheek and tongue are also taken good care of during the daily brushing routine :) Before using the Colgate 360° Optic White Toothbrush, I wasn’t very concerned with the type of toothbrush that I used as long as I have a tool that I can use to brush my teeth. But ever since I used this toothbrush, I realised the importance of choosing a good toothbrush because it can help to reach out places that are hard to reach and clean them thoroughly to remove stains! So do choose your toothbrush wisely for it matters when comes to a whiter smile! :)



Colgate Optic White Mouthwash

I’ve never tried mouthwash before so when I told my mum that I was going to try this product, she gave me a negative response and kinda hinted me that I will regret trying it. Hmm… Despite that, I went ahead and tried the mouthwash and I like it! I find it especially fun to gargle but I have to admit that gargling it for 30 seconds was too tiring for me haha. As for the taste, it was alright for me because I like the peppermint taste but it may not be suitable for those light taste lovers. Also, for my case, the mouthwash “sting” a little when I first used it, but I got used to it after few days. Perhaps, this “sting” thing is what my mum was trying to warn me haha. In case you all didn’t know, this product has a special formula to maintain the natural whiteness of teeth and when used reguarly, it can help to prevent stain build-up. In addition, it keeps our breath fresh longer! :D So with all the benefits mentioned here, I highly recommend you all to try this mouthwash offered by Colgate!!!

.
.
.

Personally, I fell in love with the Colgate Optic White products and they have brought about effective results for my teeth. I had friends complimenting about my whiter teeth now, even when I didn’t do anything else but simply by using the above-mentioned Colgate Optic White products. So if you all would like to have effective results, do use the whole series of products daily and regularly!


*The information and opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of Colgate-Palmolive.


No comments:

Post a Comment