Monday 20 October 2014

Colgate Optic White



















5 months back, I had decided to participate in Colgate Optic White Dazzling Star Search 2014 and I was lucky to be chosen as one of the top 10 finalists. This competition has helped to boost my confidence in many ways as the finalists had to do solo and group photo-taking (nothing new to me), video-taking and speaking in front of large group of audiences. It has surely place me outside of my own comfort zone and throughout the process, I've learnt how to exude confidence in everything that I do.

Didn't have much time spent together with the finalists as we merely met each other 2-3 times (with the exception of Rebecca and I) and then it's the end of the competition but was glad that most of us could still click with each other and could even htht on various topics.

Last but not least, grateful to have my family and friends whom supported me throughout the voting process and for those that took out their precious time to support me in the finale. Super thankful to have you guys always supporting me in whatever I do, xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment